Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Four

Day Four: A habit that you wish you didn't have.
(As you can tell I don't have internet at my home because its wayyyy to expensive for its own good, like 80 a month for me to have internet at my house, so I’m going to be picking up today) 

I would like to call my bad habit, proCRAFTination, well it should be more like not just for crafts, but for any sort of project in general.  Sometimes I get my mind set on doing something be it sewing a new bag to rearranging my living room, and I have to do in right then.  I may skip a meal to do it, I may not get to bed until 3am... but I have to finish it.  Sometimes I should be doing other things like cleaning my kitchen/bathroom or paying attention to my husband, but until I get it done, those things are on the back burner for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment